The Orc Ring The Orc Ring

Bloody easy

Very good, great graphics but it is REALLY REALLY REALLY easy

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

wow

fuck i couldn't wait for this tutorial and holy shit it lived up to all my expectations. Holy shit m8! That was bloody great! There is no better tutorial. Well done!

Escape the pixels 3.0 Escape the pixels 3.0

great but da highscores?

great game but i went on the other website to use highscores, i scored 5243 or sumink (crap i kno) and pressed submit but jack all happened WTF? By da way i gave it 5

guXit responds:

I dunno whats wrong.. Works fine for me. I'll double check for mistakes!
Wow thx for the 5!

Binladen bash Binladen bash

holy shit talk about standards!

That was brilliant, I really enjoyed playing it and it was very well done, keep it up

Targets 2 Christmas Style Targets 2 Christmas Style

brilliant

Clever ideas, brilliant graphics, worth every second of the time I used to play this game!!! Make some more!

BORKOYz responds:

thanx glad you liked it

Popup Stopper (V .9) Popup Stopper (V .9)

good but glitchy

hang on, I used the fireball on level 80 and then I couldn't shoot? WTF?

Alien Smack Alien Smack

So annoying!!!

Those things are so annoying, I was glad once replay came up! Good game mind u

Dommx responds:

Haha, weren't we all. Thank you.

Burn Santa Burn Burn Santa Burn

pretty funny, addictive

Pretty good game but I have seen all of this before, nothing to do with santa, I take it you called it that because it was near christmas though. My high score was 33

I-BALL`s 1st mission I-BALL`s 1st mission

Really good

it was quite funny how if you choose the 25 cent to throw at the man he still dies, that was funny. You could add more things to do but you really should make a sequel. It was really good, make some more, oh and good logo!

Marble Down Marble Down

Addictive and annoying!!!

The game has its flasw but it is really a great game and you should make a remix with different balls and a choice of background or song. That would make it tons better than it already is. Good work!

DeadHello responds: